Club Update

rosythpar

4 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

It comes to something though when it’s that petty you have to pull the poster for mixing up the civil service club and Rosyth. 🤔

Petty? Seriously? I corrected something that was completely incorrect, and given Rosyth were supposed to be involved in the project and then controversially weren't, that's the sort of thing that could have been taken entirely wrong by others. The Civil and Rosyth are two completely different entities and always have been.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rengade Master said:

Ok you know everything so any hint of scepticism is fantasy! I also predicted one of the board members businesses was in serious jeopardy and is also a board member on EEP. That was fantasy too 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don't know near everything. But I do know some things and when I do I'll give an opinion or put it out there. 

Skepticism is way different from speculation RM, and from using accusational text without substance. 

Any other situation fair play etc if you called it. However just consider yourself in a hypothetical position. You have a business and due to whatever circumstance it goes to the wall. How would you feel about it being a point of discussion, especially if a lot of what was said was untrue and unsubstantiated? 

Due consideration regarding posting content is essentially what I'm getting at. That's all. 

20 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

More importantly it’s tail end off the week and still no signings in that’s what’s worrying 

Yip its a problem. Speaking to mates who support other teams at work allot of them are having the same issues. I am wondering if our plans to loan players/get surplus squad members have been hurt by the colts and the reserve league being announced this week.

It dosent sound like anyway is coming in this week by the sounds of his interview on COWS. The amount of money fans have pumped into the club past few years and it’s been squandered by Grant and Hughes.

the board need to start fronting up and help by getting players on board 

1 hour ago, Rengade Master said:

It’s Kaufland they have connections with Keyser but I did say that originally. 

Kaufland and Lidl have the same owners. 

You also chose to ignore me when I challenged your claim that they like central locations when the only Kauflands I have been in have been edge of town in and around retail parks so I guess that must have been something else that you were talking pish about. 

• Upvote 1

I can’t believe we are going into a season with only 3 new signings, as was seen last season our players weren’t good enough and doubts have definitely creeped back in after the 2nd half last week. Hopeful for a result but without Hamilton I fear we’ll be overrun in the midfield with the personnel we have 

• Upvote 1