KDM Group East End Park.

Piracy

If gmbh invested £600k for 30% this values the whole club at £2m and so the cash received in exchange for the loan note should be for £1m, assuming the valuation of the shares didn’t change.

I’ve no idea how much EEP is worth but I would think the 25% of voting rights would’ve been put in place to protect the club, put in place when the club was fan owned.

I think it’s clear that the investors have put in a lot of their own cash. The problem is that the product was n the park has got worse and the progress on the new training ground has been slow. Fast forward a couple of years and everything might seem rosy. But the lessons of the past (both here and other clubs) shows we must stay vigilant.

East End Park is subject to a comprehensive leasehold agreement between the shareholders of Pars United (East End Park) and DAFC Ltd. If GmbH want control they will have to buy the shareholders out and terminate the lease.

I pointed out that the second tranche of investment WAS announced (I recall discussing it on this very forum), and cash WAS paid (it was announced by the Club) although as far as I know the amount has not been announced. The first tranche of investment was for 30% and was for £600k per the accounts. You might ask what the second tranche (giving  them the right to a further 50%) cost, and they will either tell you or we can wait for the next set of accounts. Of course, if 30% cost £600k, then we can reasonably estimate what an additional 50% might have cost GmbH (as I note No 11 has done above).

The loan note is not repayable under any circumstance and again this was made clear previously by the Club.  It can never be called in as you put it. 

So in summary, GmbH will have paid in a substantial seven figure for control of DAFC Ltd. 

East End Park remains under the same ownership as previously. Operationally. DAFC controls matters within the ground under the terms of the long lease as it has done since 2013. 

Edited by The Roy Barry Fan Club
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

We should always be vigilant, but people can't misrepresent what's happened in the name of vigilance. 

Whether we should have sold the naming rights is one thing, but we can't be saying that this has been done to generate cash whilst the investors refuse to spend any of their own money.

Good Post 

On 20/08/2022 at 11:26, Rossmcno1 said:

They have put the backing up for the training ground, that is taking time but the commitment is there in my opinion and we are there.

Have they put the backing up for the training ground? At the last supporters meeting Cook said they would be finding out the cost of construction, rumoured to be around about double what they initially thought with a rise in prices of materials. They have taken on the lease though which shows commitment.

The first team had been training at the civil for a couple of weeks but it now seems they have moved to the astro at pitreavie at the moment,maybe to prepare for playing Edinburgh and kelty on the same surface. One of the main reasons we took on a new training ground was so we didn't have to move about but already we have been training at Mckane park,the civil and pitreavie. The youth teams have been training at the civil during the week at night but that wont be able to last much longer with no flood lights and the darker nights approaching.

I think we will all be glad when we start to see the construction start at the civil.

33 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Have they put the backing up for the training ground? At the last supporters meeting Cook said they would be finding out the cost of construction, rumoured to be around about double what they initially thought with a rise in prices of materials. They have taken on the lease though which shows commitment.

The first team had been training at the civil for a couple of weeks but it now seems they have moved to the astro at pitreavie at the moment,maybe to prepare for playing Edinburgh and kelty on the same surface. One of the main reasons we took on a new training ground was so we didn't have to move about but already we have been training at Mckane park,the civil and pitreavie. The youth teams have been training at the civil during the week at night but that wont be able to last much longer with no flood lights and the darker nights approaching.

I think we will all be glad when we start to see the construction start at the civil.

My point is we are in there right now training on that land. 

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

The first team are training at pitreavie. Is the civil going to be suitable going into the winter months,no floodlights and the astro pitches not down yet?

I was under impression that the first team were already at Rosyth?  Rhys Breen refers to it on his post match interview.   I don’t know the answers to your other questions.  Why not go to the forum and ask them directly and save the speculation?

12 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I was under impression that the first team were already at Rosyth?  Rhys Breen refers to it on his post match interview.   I don’t know the answers to your other questions.  Why not go to the forum and ask them directly and save the speculation?

Just walked by the civil and no sign of life with the gates closed and the car park empty. I wont make the supporters meeting this time but I am sure David Cook will address the training ground. I am hardly speculating when it's a fact that the first team are not training at the civil anymore and it wont be suitable in the winter at night times. It just seems a waste of money paying Masterton to use pitreavie and also renting the civil at the same time.