New third kit

Bringing out a 3rd strip before Xmas could generate a lot of money for the club. 
just showed the wee lad the strip and he wants one instead of a Liverpool home top… happy lad plus Iv saved 40 bucks.

But on the other side the club can’t provide the home/away strips for the younger fans as size is out of stock from Joma..🤷🏻‍♂️ So I would say Mr Cook has said.. bring out a strip that is readily available for all over xmas, call it our 3rd strip.

Edited by Secure Par
  • Upvote 2

Amazingly worse than the current ones. I had a go at Rangers for releasing a third strip recently, well into the season and during a cost of living crisis. 

Bad decision by the club in my opinion, especially given its a limited edition. Why not have it for next season too?

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Al k said:

Amazingly worse than the current ones. I had a go at Rangers for releasing a third strip recently, well into the season and during a cost of living crisis. 

Bad decision by the club in my opinion, especially given its a limited edition. Why not have it for next season too?

Apparently this is jomas last season with us 

We probably went with Joma for cost reasons at first, and then when Andrew Barrowman was their account manager - there seemed to be a strong tie there.  That’s maybe not there as much now.  I find Joma strips to be fairly poor quality and in terms of sizing, not the best fit for fans….! 😉

Maybe is time for a wee change.   And I don’t mind a “3rd kit” for income for the club, but that is a stinking horrible effort. 😂