Kevin Nesbit

Al k

12 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

copied from BBC sport:

"Millwall submit a vastly improved offer, in the region of £2.3m, to Hibernian for Scotland striker Kevin Nisbet."

Nice.....

20% - £460,000

25% - £575,000

30% - £690,000

Pretty significant sums of money if you believe the Beeb - not bad for a boy that my Rovers supporting pal labelled as a "dud" when we signed him..........

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Nice.....

20% - £460,000

25% - £575,000

30% - £690,000

Pretty significant sums of money if you believe the Beeb - not bad for a boy that my Rovers supporting pal labelled as a "dud" when we signed him..........

Yes great sums for the club potentially , although I would imagine the figures being mentioned would be including potential add ons if certain goals are reached, but we would still get % of them if they are reached

I'm still not convinced 30% is the figure even if it is in the record(they pull things from FB and forums etc). Hopefully it is.

I would rather lowball than highball anyway so until confirmed im treating it as 20%. That is 400k which wont cover our losses for being relegated unfortunatly but its still a welcome bonus.

• Upvote 2