Kevin Nesbit

Al k

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

I'm still not convinced 30% is the figure even if it is in the record(they pull things from FB and forums etc). Hopefully it is.

I would rather lowball than highball anyway so until confirmed im treating it as 20%. That is 400k which wont cover our losses for being relegated unfortunatly but its still a welcome bonus.

☝️ This

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raymie said:

400K would cover our losses

Im not so sure about that going by looking at similar sized clubs that have been relegated and people in and around the club.

I suppose we will find out when the accounts covering the period come out especially as we are midway through the season and its still on balance where we finish and crowd sizes etc

Our German owners are going loan the Pars £2m, buy Nisbet, put him on a 4-year deal, utilise our own 30% kick-back to part-fund his £10k per week wage demands until the summer, fire us to promotion, and then we're selling him to Birmingham for £3.5m - at which time they will recoup the loan (plus 10%).

Done deal.

Edited by DA-go Par Adonis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3