Season Tickets

Superally

Will be getting mine today before going on holiday tonight. My mate and his son have renewed theirs next to me after 6 years of being away since his Dad passed who used to sit with us. His son will now sit in his old mans seat.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Superally said:

Only 40 Season Tickets left for the North West Stand before it sells out. Incredible There is going to be some atmosphere there for next season. If you are wanting a seat in the NW you better get a move on

Great news, although, presumably that number could rise again if not everyone renews their STs there (not that I think many will not renew)

It'd be interesting to know if these are people moving from other parts of the ground, people who used to attend match by match and are now upgrading to a ST or if they are completely new fans, perhaps inspired by the big games near the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Was chatting to the excellent Dave Lamming in the club shop this morning, tells me that over 1700 tickets sold thus far but the amount of "new" tickets sales has increased significantly (Not renewed tickets) which is promising. I think its going to be a good season. COYP

• Upvote 7

49 minutes ago, Superally said:

Was chatting to the excellent Dave Lamming in the club shop this morning, tells me that over 1700 tickets sold thus far but the amount of "new" tickets sales has increased significantly (Not renewed tickets) which is promising. I think its going to be a good season. COYP

It came up in my FB memories the other day we’d sold about the same this time last year but if the number of new tickets have gone up that’s promising with pay day for most this week and another pay day to go before the preseason games. 

• 1 month later...

I’m going to be back home for the new season, used to sit in the north west with a season ticket, hard to believe I’ll be lucky to get a match ticket in that stand.  That’s just tremendous for the club and whets the appetite even more for the season coming,  3000 season tickets probably means a guaranteed average attendance of about 5000 for the year!