Season Tickets

Superally

1 hour ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I’m going to be back home for the new season, used to sit in the north west with a season ticket, hard to believe I’ll be lucky to get a match ticket in that stand.  That’s just tremendous for the club and whets the appetite even more for the season coming,  3000 season tickets probably means a guaranteed average attendance of about 5000 for the year!

That's the real question, isn't it? How many of these now ST sales are people who were coming anyway, and how much is new people.

Or, of course, if they are all people who were coming anyway, how many more occasional fans can we attract?

Imagine EEP regularly seeing 5-6000 home fans, it'd be fantastic, like being back in the 80s and 90s. Would make it a properly intimidating place for teams to come.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to renewing mine just now - did anyone ese find that after completing the purchase they were left on a kind of empty page (below)? I didn't see any onscreen thank you message or anything to show that it went through. However I got a confirmation email and the money has come out of my account, so I assume it's all ok.

image.png.34e89ee23fa6878554eade4221fe063c.png

17 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Finally got round to renewing mine just now - did anyone ese find that after completing the purchase they were left on a kind of empty page (below)? I didn't see any onscreen thank you message or anything to show that it went through. However I got a confirmation email and the money has come out of my account, so I assume it's all ok.

image.png.34e89ee23fa6878554eade4221fe063c.png

I managed to get match tickets (still waiting on club answering my email with some Q’s on season ticket I sent last Wednesday) for the NW for the first two games and I had exact same experience.  Email confirmation and downloaded ticket so that’s all fine.  Suspect another one of the glitches in the new site they’ll get round to fixing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

I managed to get match tickets (still waiting on club answering my email with some Q’s on season ticket I sent last Wednesday) for the NW for the first two games and I had exact same experience.  Email confirmation and downloaded ticket so that’s all fine.  Suspect another one of the glitches in the new site they’ll get round to fixing.

Yeah, hopefully. I do at least have the PDF with the QR code on it, so should be fine. Just a slightly odd end of transaction experience. Cheers :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Yeah, hopefully. I do at least have the PDF with the QR code on it, so should be fine. Just a slightly odd end of transaction experience. Cheers :-)

This also happened to me for the tickets I bought for the friendlies and it was all good, having received the confirmation right away. The ticket page is absolute bobbins. 

They also don;t seem to be up to date (unless they do it this week) with the 'Reserved' stickers on seats as my mate bought two next to me in May, and they are yet to appear. They may be doing them all at once but if not, then there will be guaranteed arguments.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Digs said:

This also happened to me for the tickets I bought for the friendlies and it was all good, having received the confirmation right away. The ticket page is absolute bobbins. 

They also don;t seem to be up to date (unless they do it this week) with the 'Reserved' stickers on seats as my mate bought two next to me in May, and they are yet to appear. They may be doing them all at once but if not, then there will be guaranteed arguments.

PST volunteers are going in tomorrow evening to update the Reserved stickers. I'm sure they'd welcome more volunteers if anyone can spare a couple of hours?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Superally said:

Might not be the case as individual match tickets were on sale for last week or so. imagine the individual match tickets fof first 2 games were snapped up quickly. Doubt they can subsequently sell season tickets for the same seats if individual tickets have been bought for the 2 home games on sale