Season Tickets

Superally

2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Great to see the NW sold out. Hopefully, if we're successful this season, we'll continue to see other parts of the ground see increased sales. 

Hope so - it'll be interesting to see if the NW will be filling up at the cost of emptier stands elsewhere. I'm still in the Norrie  and I hope it's not about to become a ghost town!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Hope so - it'll be interesting to see if the NW will be filling up at the cost of emptier stands elsewhere. I'm still in the Norrie  and I hope it's not about to become a ghost town!

I don't think it's that way. Massive amount of younger fans moved in to the NW last season. Probably significant amount of them taking up season tickets for the first time. Plus folk coming back. We'll see on Saturday against Airdrie.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tartan Army Par said:

I'm sure I read that Pars had sold 800 more season tickets than this time last year. 

That would make me think the Norrie might even be a bit busier next season. The NW could only take few hundred more than it had last year.

A good season and progress off the park will see us bring in more fans.