Season Tickets

Superally

Will be getting mine soon. There is 60 days to renew (from yesterday) your current seat which is great for me as I also have my golf season ticket to renew at the same time. 

I don't think and extra £1 is unreasonable considering inflation is at 10%. We can't expect the club to completely absorb all extra costs. Whilst we are paying customers, they're not Asda, there is an element of community involved here and whilst we want the best value for money, I think the season we have just had is their contribution to their side of the bargain. An extra £1 in that context whilst watching a better standard league next year is not unreasonable IMO.

In some kind of contrast, I just ordered tickets for the terracing at a 3rd liga club here ( Viktoria Köln ) and they were 10 euros each. Main stand is 19. 

Bonus of standing with a beer too.

Scottish football as a whole really needs to start self promoting better, get better sponsorship deals and try to help clubs keep pricing down. I've heard made stories of some tickets in the top flight costing 30 quid or more?! And not even what some might consider cat1 games.

3 hours ago, Eastendtales said:

In some kind of contrast, I just ordered tickets for the terracing at a 3rd liga club here ( Viktoria Köln ) and they were 10 euros each. Main stand is 19. 

Bonus of standing with a beer too.

Scottish football as a whole really needs to start self promoting better, get better sponsorship deals and try to help clubs keep pricing down. I've heard made stories of some tickets in the top flight costing 30 quid or more?! And not even what some might consider cat1 games.

Does the ticket price there also include free public transport to and from the ground?

Eintracht Braunschweig last year in the 3. Liga was €12 for the terracing and €15 euros in the 2. Bundesliga this season.  The Südkurve was reminiscent of the old East End Park  terracing, but as you say with the added bonus of having a beer.

I have a Magenta Sport subscription (the wife wanted something that was on Magenta TV and adding sport was only €5 extra) and Viktoria Köln's ground seems to have a quirky and unique style.

40 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Does the ticket price there also include free public transport to and from the ground?

Eintracht Braunschweig last year in the 3. Liga was €12 for the terracing and €15 euros in the 2. Bundesliga this season.  The Südkurve was reminiscent of the old East End Park  terracing, but as you say with the added bonus of having a beer.

I have a Magenta Sport subscription (the wife wanted something that was on Magenta TV and adding sport was only €5 extra) and Viktoria Köln's ground seems to have a quirky and unique style.

Aye it does include transport if you personalise it with a name. Not helpful for me with a Deutschland ticket but still a cool incentive over here, right?

I saw Braunschweig won something earlier for one of their choreo's, looked class. Maybe you'll know which one I mean and have a better picture for here.

Viktoria's ground is pretty cool, without being anything fancy or that unique. They put up terracing behind one of the goals when they moved up to the 3rd Liga, I've been once before on it and it's great. Quite bouncy! Shame they serve Früh with so many other great beers available but not everything can be perfect.

3 hours ago, Eastendtales said:

Aye it does include transport if you personalise it with a name. Not helpful for me with a Deutschland ticket but still a cool incentive over here, right?

I saw Braunschweig won something earlier for one of their choreo's, looked class. Maybe you'll know which one I mean and have a better picture for here.

Got a Deutschland ticket myself so I know what you mean.  Fully subsidised by my work which means I can now travel all over Germany courtesy of Amazon even if it takes a while.

I know exactly which choreo you mean.  Was at the derby v Hannover which I wanted to get a ticket for but had absolutely no chance.  Priority group 1 (season ticket holders and club members) snapped them all up and I am in priority group 2 (purchased tickets within past three seasons).  It was Carneval based which had just finished before the derby

download (1).jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...