New Strips!

Superally

12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I think the collor being black/white is irrelevant, either would be fine. But whilst acknowledging you’ve just taken 5 minutes on photoshop but the stripe on the sleeve doesn’t look great.

Oh yeah this is just a crappy effort I made on my phone. If the stripes were done properly it would obviously be better.

The collar - I just feel a white collar, with prominent black on the cuffs is weird.

12 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

For me overall, it’s a reasonable effort, I will always be against leaving a gap for names/numbers on the back, stripes all the way round is best and if you do red numbers/letters they are perfectly clear despite the protests of journalists who claim they can’t tell players apart but could tell you what OF player it is based on a blurred photo of their pinky toe.

I’d also place the sponsor a little bit lower 

Agree 100% with all that.

I just wish they would let fans have some input sometimes. Only time I can remember that was during the Masterton era, and even then they screwed the pooch by picking 4 designs and combining them (or claiming to - my bet is they had already picked the strip and the whole exercise was a sham) 

I'll still buy it though, obviously ;-)