New Strips!

Superally

52 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Interesting - looks like unevenly sized stripes, but at least the black ones will be a lot more visible this season. Slightly odd paint effect, as @Boston Red Sox alluded to last week, but I kind of like it. Looks like strips on the back (at least at the top), so that's good IMO. But, the stripes don't continue from front to back over the shoulders :-(

I can safely say the mock up I saw looked nothing like the strip. 😂

Gutted as it looked better. Good to have a little change tho.

22 hours ago, Al k said:

Yeah reds a lot better, would have made more sense for us.

I don't mind the strip. 

Funnily enough, I think the blue-not-red is the least of the issues. It's the sleeves and collar that bother me most. Here's how it could look with those changes and the sponsor unchanged 

IMG_20230624_190311.jpg

13 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Funnily enough, I think the blue-not-red is the least of the issues. It's the sleeves and collar that bother me most. Here's how it could look with those changes and the sponsor unchanged 

IMG_20230624_190311.jpg

I think the collor being black/white is irrelevant, either would be fine. But whilst acknowledging you’ve just taken 5 minutes on photoshop but the stripe on the sleeve doesn’t look great.

For me overall, it’s a reasonable effort, I will always be against leaving a gap for names/numbers on the back, stripes all the way round is best and if you do red numbers/letters they are perfectly clear despite the protests of journalists who claim they can’t tell players apart but could tell you what OF player it is based on a blurred photo of their pinky toe.

I’d also place the sponsor a little bit lower 

Edited by parsforlife