New Strips!

Superally

19 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

This one?

image.png.705110c2e9e332d78bed84c91278d10c.png

Wasn't a fan of those cuffs tbh. Although they'd go better with our colours than Scotland's

Yeah can remember if the colors were the other way around. Also had a round neck collar too if my memory serves me. Wish I had linked it at the time but completely forgot. 

Should only be a few days until we see it. 

• Upvote 1

Can I just say, I love that picture. He doesn't need to do that, and plenty managers would not be anywhere near that van.

This is a great example of the team spirit from top to bottom that he is keen to foster and of him leading by example.  

1 hour ago, Digs said:

Can I just say, I love that picture. He doesn't need to do that, and plenty managers would not be anywhere near that van.

This is a great example of the team spirit from top to bottom that he is keen to foster and of him leading by example.  

True - but they may have just got him to pose with a box for 5 seconds for a photo then put it down again :-)

Interesting - looks like unevenly sized stripes, but at least the black ones will be a lot more visible this season. Slightly odd paint effect, as @Boston Red Sox alluded to last week, but I kind of like it. Looks like strips on the back (at least at the top), so that's good IMO. But, the stripes don't continue from front to back over the shoulders :-(