More EEP history given up for ad space.

SanguinePar

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

You don't need to feel foolish.  I don't know how many would have realised it was in a state of disrepair.

All that was needed, prior to the Morton game, was some sort of upbeat statement, welcoming us all back to EEP for the first time in 4 weeks, on the back of a great win at Hampden and informing us that the Legends wall was to be updated as it had been graffitied, that there was a new advert on the corner, but this would be in addition to the new, improved graphic rather than a replacement of the old one.

That would have placated the majority, if not everyone.

Precisely what I said in my response to him alongside my thanks for him getting back to me. If it was graffitied it must've been done with a pen as I walk past it every home game and never noticed it. Glad they're fixing it though.

1 hour ago, Kaiser Chief said:

I`m glad those who emailed David Cook got a response. I, too, have responded to those who contacted me directly.

I was very disappointed to learn today that our Commercial Manager was verbally abused last night over this while going about his business in the supermarket. Having been down a similar road before, I had hoped we`d seen the last of this kind of behaviour. How naive of me.

I mean, it annoyed me but jeezo, imagine not having the necessarily social skills to not be able to stop yourself being abusive to someone you don't know in Asda, about something that happened at their work that you disagree with. The entitlement that it takes to think that sort of behaviour is OK or normal is staggering. Honestly man, some people.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kaiser Chief said:

I`m glad those who emailed David Cook got a response. I, too, have responded to those who contacted me directly.

I was very disappointed to learn today that our Commercial Manager was verbally abused last night over this while going about his business in the supermarket. Having been down a similar road before, I had hoped we`d seen the last of this kind of behaviour. How naive of me.

There's absolutely no need for that at all. Some utter idiots out there.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kaiser Chief said:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the lout who shouted abuse at Alister. Not surprising though, given what happened to Ross McArthur and further proof that clubs like Celtic and Rangers do not hold a monopoly on idiot fans.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Kaiser Chief said:

FFS. There's always someone who takes it way too far. Hope the CM is ok?

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Aye, it would be a select few who would feature in a Venn Daigram composed of " recognise Alister Burn in a supermarket" and "so angry you can't stop yourself verbally abusing someone over pictures on a wall". 

Thanks for making me lol about a very serious topic. Last time I remember doing that was during the translation scene in Roberto Benigni's "Life is Beautiful."