Mon the boys in blue and white!

SanguinePar

10 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

If it had been ruled as offside, I could see it. But a foul? Bulls**t

I'm watching with VPN on Spanish TV, was confirmed they did a VAR check for offside too.

Even more confused as to why the ref had to review it now?

Total joke how no-one can use this correctly. 

Edited by Al k

4 minutes ago, Al k said:

I'm watching with VPN on Spanish TV, was confirmed they did a VAR check for offside too.

Even more confused as to why the ref had to review it now?

Total joke how no-one can use this correctly. 

My take is they gave it as a (highly questionable) foul, then noticed it was offside and thought, "oh let's just say it was that".

Probably the right decision, but a real kick in the teeth.

If anyone still has the idea in their head that football isn't corrupt at times they need their head examined.

No free kick for wiping out mcginn, it was  obstruction at least, if not a direct fk and a booking. Dykes gets booked when he's fouled. Robertson also wiped out, from behind this time, and he's injured. Foul given against hickey at the start of the second half for **** all. Laporte should have been off, someone kicked hickey while on the ground. Not stopping for a headknock to mcgregor. Changing the reason for the goal being disallowed theres others in there I havnt even typed.

Apart from the pars going to ibrox thats the worst and most blatant I have seen it. The refs employers got the outcome they wanted. I dont even blame the Spanish

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 3

No idea why this referee is still on the UEFA and FIFA list after having been investigated for corruption in the past.

He is, somehow rated the best referee in the Netherlands.  I don't want to see how bad the rest of them are.

This egomaniac even has his own verified Instagram page

https://instagram.com/serdargozubuyukfifa?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

If anyone still has the idea in their head that football isn't corrupt at times they need their head examined.

No free kick for wiping out mcginn, it was  obstruction at least, if not a direct fk and a booking. Dykes gets booked when he's fouled. Robertson also wiped out, from behind this time, and he's injured. Foul given against hickey at the start of the second half for **** all. Laporte should have been off, someone kicked hickey while on the ground. Not stopping for a headknock to mcgregor. Changing the reason for the goal being disallowed theres others in there I havnt even typed.

Apart from the pars going to ibrox thats the worst and most blatant I have seen it. The refs employers got the outcome they wanted. I dont even blame the Spanish

I thought at the time we would be awarded a penalty if the foul was given against st the keeper, the defender was practically dry humping Dykes. 

The Robertson one too, keeper flew into him and dropped ball, keepers always get the benefit of the decisions. The ref was brutal.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

My take is they gave it as a (highly questionable) foul, then noticed it was offside and thought, "oh let's just say it was that".

Probably the right decision, but a real kick in the teeth.

Well if they noticed that, they should also have noticed Le Normand's arms locked round Dykes waist and awarded a penalty!

• Upvote 2