New year v Rovers

Fifes Elite

Have to say it takes a brave person to stand up to anyone these days. Too many young folk with cameras ready to film it then before you know it it's you that's up in court and banned. It's not the 80s anymore sadly

Tarring everyone in that stand with the same brush just because they don't wade in and do a bit "self-policing" is just silly.

Edited by da_no_1
  • Upvote 1

Watched the goals back there on Raith highlights. Hope we are practicing how to defend crosses at training rest of the week, that’s now 5 goals since Partick we’ve given away from crossed balls. Poor defending for both goals today

Edited by kelty_par

5 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Cool. Glad you clarified you think everyone in a particular section of a ground is an ****hole while also admiting you don't even go into the section. And everyone in that section must witness who throws what at all times while they will be watching a game of football rather than the crowd

Amazing stuff

A few things were thrown but didn’t reach the linesman so that won’t get noticed.

A boy that looked about 13 got taken out by stewards/police and was pleading he didn’t do anything.. his old man was shouting his boy didn’t do anything… just embarrassing to watch imo. 

38 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Tifo paper was chucked throughout the whole game. Only paper but genuinely what is the point? 

I don’t know why we keep doing Tifo displays tbh, it just results in this action which isn’t worth a 30s display.

As said, it’s only paper but it encourages those who are willing to throw heavier things which could cause damage.

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

Watched the goals back there on Raith highlights. Hope we are practicing how to defend crosses at training rest of the week, that’s now 5 goals since Partick we’ve given away from crossed balls. Poor defending for both goals today

Mcpake seems raging about the amount of goals lost at set pieces, hopefully he gets to the bottom of it soon.

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

Aye McPake mentions it in his post match. Its pretty criminal to lose goals like that given we were already up against it with our injuries. We arn't making it easy for ourselves.

Just now, da_no_1 said:

Have to say it takes a brave person to stand up to anyone these days. Too many young folk with cameras ready to film it then before you know it it's you that's up in court and banned. It's not the 80s anymore sadly

I'm not expecting grand gestures or people to start dishing out leatherings, but surely if it's such a minority then it would have quickly been snuffed out? Whether that be from some booing whenever the next flare went on the pitch, or if it was so small as a few people a tap on the shoulder with "Cmon, what are you doing mate?". 

As it is since the Falkirk game last year it's a common and regular occurance, it isn't one or two blokes going against the grain, it's fairly widespread throughout that section. So much so it's been a topic of discussion for the CEO of the club with regular letters from the SFA. Its discussed regularly on here and on other fan forums. There's apparently been talks with the section as well as notes left, I refuse to beleive that anyone sitting there isn't aware of it as an issue. 

And despite that we still have stuff thrown. 

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

A few things were thrown but didn’t reach the linesman so that won’t get noticed.

A boy that looked about 13 got taken out by stewards/police and was pleading he didn’t do anything.. his old man was shouting his boy didn’t do anything… just embarrassing to watch imo. 

6 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Cool. Glad you clarified you think everyone in a particular section of a ground is an ****hole while also admiting you don't even go into the section. And everyone in that section must witness who throws what at all times while they will be watching a game of football rather than the crowd

Amazing stuff

... Of course I don't go into the section? Did you miss the bit about the crows? 

Are you unaware of anything being thrown from that section of the ground? Some set of blinkers on you, fair play. 

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

See the paper getting thrown in the air but wasnt really bothered. Like you I dont see the point but it isnt dangerous and I wasnt looking about to find out the culprits. I didn't see anything else where I was.

Did see a young lad get led along the norrie at one point by the steward and one boy was taken out of the crowd and spoken to by the police at the back(he looked about 13). No idea what either are suppose to have done

4 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

The linesman move something off the pitch in front of him during the second half. And while nothing hit him or the Raith players, he would have be blind to not notice the objects. 

Or have a season ticket in the NW. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Grant said:

Are you unaware of anything being thrown from that section of the ground? Some set of blinkers on you, fair play. 

I don't think I have claimed that. Now you are making things up🤣🤣

What I have said is I don't tend to see the culprit. I have seen objects before land near the linesman and opposition player (I didnt see any today) but I can't rewind time and look at the crowd and see who did it. I'm not denying there are people that behave poorly, what I am saying is that not everyone in that section is an ****hole or are covering for people behaving like arseholes which you seem to think. And its astonishing you can't quite grasp that.

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

I don't think I have claimed that. Now you are making things up🤣🤣

What I have said is I don't tend to see the culprit. I have seen objects before land near the linesman and opposition player (I didnt see any today) but I can't rewind time and look at the crowd and see who did it. I'm not denying there are people that behave poorly, what I am saying is that not everyone in that section is an ****hole or are covering for people behaving like arseholes which you seem to think. And its astonishing you can't quite grasp that.

And in the situations you do see the culprit you?... 

I've never claimed everyone in that section is an ****hole, I said it was inhabited by arseholes, do you want me to explain to you what inhabit means, or can you Google that? 

In your haste to be offended you then claimed I said the whole stand (I didn't) before then backtracking to section, but none the less taking plenty of offense while then throwing out plenty of insults. 

You are doing a great job of dispelling any perceptions I have of the section, good job! 

3 minutes ago, Grant said:

And in the situations you do see the culprit you?... 

I've never claimed everyone in that section is an ****hole, I said it was inhabited by arseholes, do you want me to explain to you what inhabit means, or can you Google that? 

In your haste to be offended you then claimed I said the whole stand (I didn't) before then backtracking to section, but none the less taking plenty of offense while then throwing out plenty of insults. 

You are doing a great job of dispelling any perceptions I have of the section, good job! 

If you call a whole section out and say it's inhabited by arseholes its pretty obvious someone from that section will fire back especially when you come out with nonsense like fly with the craws and shot with the craws and some weird accusations that people in that section must be seeing stuff and allowing it to happen. Read my post of above and reflect on it.

1 minute ago, the saline hill puma said:

Close the NW to all season ticket holders. Done it with non season ticket holders before. Problem solved 

Will the people doing it not just move to another section of the ground and do the same? Albeit they would be further away from the corner flag where opposition player takes the corner and the linesman