The Pars v The Arabs

3 hours ago, kelty_par said:

Our worst performances of the season were with the back 5, hopefully get it binned and never come back again. We look much more promising with a back 4

It's been square pegs in round holes all season, though. It now looks like they've got the personnel to do it.

If Sutherland was 25 and had shown the same level of performances as he has this season so far nobody would be clamoring for him to get a start. 

Put the best players you can on the pitch always, regardless of their age.

Edited by parsforlife

16 hours ago, Raymie said:

Sam Fisher and Andy Tod back and Breen not far away. Another 90 mins for Todd and KRH
I’m hopeful that we have more than enough to see us safe. Just need to stick the ball in the net more often !!

Think the management team are going to have to build the confidence back into KRH. He would rather pass the ball against Raith thank take a man on. I think he is worried about getting another injury which is understandable.

KRH has been doing passing drills for weeks in training, he maybe had 2 training sessions going into the rovers game where he could take someone on one on one. It’s only natural he preferred one over the other, I’m sure with a few weeks in full contact training he’ll get his swagger back