The Pars v The Arabs

7 hours ago, kelty_par said:

I said we played them off the park?

I know, but you said they were awful. I say they're the best team in this league but we made them look poor on the night. They'll be promoted but the Rovers will be found out in the play offs.

18 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I know, but you said they were awful. I say they're the best team in this league but we made them look poor on the night. They'll be promoted but the Rovers will be found out in the play offs.

It's our job to get the Rovers in the play offs and beat them. As Digs has pointed out for some time.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Digs said:

This is the way.

I've said the same for a while. I'd take the 4 league defeats just to pap them out in the play offs. 0-0 at EEP, then a last minute winner at Starks to a chorus of 'You'll always be the wee team'.... Glorious.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, lambo1885 said:

I've said the same for a while. I'd take the 4 league defeats just to pap them out in the play offs. 0-0 at EEP, then a last minute winner at Starks to a chorus of 'You'll always be the wee team'.... Glorious.

Honestly, that would make my season. I couldn't care less where what happened after that, that alone would be worth it.

• Like 3

On 18/03/2024 at 09:58, lambo1885 said:

Hopefully also with a refereeing decision that is at the Jimmy Sandison Skol Cup semi-final level of incorrect.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2