KDM Group East End Park.

Piracy

12 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Just walked by the civil and no sign of life with the gates closed and the car park empty. I wont make the supporters meeting this time but I am sure David Cook will address the training ground. I am hardly speculating when it's a fact that the first team are not training at the civil anymore and it wont be suitable in the winter at night times. It just seems a waste of money paying Masterton to use pitreavie and also renting the civil at the same time. 

My guess would be, and that's all it is, they have decided to use the plastic pitch at Pitreavie until ours is down due to the number of plastic pitches in this league. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Digs said:

My guess would be, and that's all it is, they have decided to use the plastic pitch at Pitreavie until ours is down due to the number of plastic pitches in this league. 

Preparing for our home matches you would think we would be using our training ground which is grass.

25 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Just walked by the civil and no sign of life with the gates closed and the car park empty. I wont make the supporters meeting this time but I am sure David Cook will address the training ground. I am hardly speculating when it's a fact that the first team are not training at the civil anymore and it wont be suitable in the winter at night times. It just seems a waste of money paying Masterton to use pitreavie and also renting the civil at the same time. 

You're unlikely to see any players training today, RP - it's their day off.🙂

2 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Has that changed recently GG?the week we played Alloa in the league I went down and watched them train and that was a Monday?

Yea, I believe they're off Sunday, Monday now and in the rest of the week. I know they used to get Sun, Wed, under AJ and Stevie Crawford. Dunno with Grant and Hughes.

25 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Drove past this morning and fences up and locked. Unless players are jumping over the fence, then it's not getting used.

.... or at least it wasn't getting used this morning. :)

I would have thought the subject is bound to arise at the Supporters' meeting, and hopefully there will be more clarity.

I understand that they use it for training in the week before games on grass ( mostly home games). Changing is currently at EEP for players.  Kevin and Willie are cutting the grass on the two grass pitches. They use Pitreavie for training before games on artificial surfaces. 

If so, we should see them in Rosyth this week.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...