Clubs Accounts

Grant

700k in the bank but due debtors 825k or there abouts. 
Where has all the Nesbit money gone? Plus they received a grant from the council for the new academy Astro and KDM own the stadium rights etc🤷🤷

Will deffo have to sell offload players at the end of the season…. And you have to look at the players like Wighton etc that will still be there? They better get performing again tbh!

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure what's more concerning - the million pound loss ( when we made a small profit last time on less crowds and less SPFL handouts )  the rumoured six figure losses already run up this season, the non-disclosure of the details ( P&L ), the actual training ground costs  ( although hardly any work other than admin/legal work done in FY23 ) or the non-sensical attempt to try to explain the losses in the report?

Edited by Raymie
  • Upvote 3

The club is also committed to paying over £2m in lease payments, presumably for the stadium and the training ground. Sustainability looks a long way off.

It would be good to understand how this season’s losses will be funded. Another convertible loan from GmbH?

Edited by Number Eleven

9 minutes ago, Number Eleven said:

The club is also committed to paying over £2m in lease payments, presumably for the stadium and the training ground. Sustainability looks a long way off.

It would be good to understand how this season’s losses will be funded. Another convertible loan from GmbH?

I’m predicting Otto and 1 or 2 of our decent players to be sold in the summer.

17 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I'm not sure what's more concerning - the million pound loss ( when we made a small profit last time on less crowds and less SPFL handouts )  the rumoured six figure losses already run up this season, the non-disclosure of the details ( P&L ), the actual training ground costs  ( although hardly any work other than admin/legal work done in FY23 ) or the non-sensical attempt to try to explain the losses in the report?

I forgot to add, £879K due to creditors over the next year!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

The money has to been paid out for the academy… I honestly don’t know why we as a mid table championship team need an academy/1st team training centre at this moment. 
The amount of money lost just seems ridiculous 🤷

The grant we recieved for the training academy was for £325,000 if I remember reading things correctly.

It'd be interesting to know how much the costs have been so far so we could understand what % the grant makes up of the overall total. 

9 minutes ago, Piracy said:

The grant we recieved for the training academy was for £325,000 if I remember reading things correctly.

It'd be interesting to know how much the costs have been so far so we could understand what % the grant makes up of the overall total. 

was that the announcement made just about a month ago? If so, that won't form part of these accounts

1 hour ago, Secure Par said:

700k in the bank but due debtors 825k or there abouts. 
Where has all the Nesbit money gone? Plus they received a grant from the council for the new academy Astro and KDM own the stadium rights etc🤷🤷

Will deffo have to sell offload players at the end of the season…. And you have to look at the players like Wighton etc that will still be there? They better get performing again tbh!

The accounts are to the end of May 2023.

Nisbet signed for Millwall in June 2023. The £325k grant was announced at the end of January 2024.

7 minutes ago, Raymie said:

was that the announcement made just about a month ago? If so, that won't form part of these accounts

That's correct but it's still relevant regarding understanding how much the academy has cost us do far. 

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

That's correct but it's still relevant regarding understanding how much the academy has cost us do far. 

Hardly any physical work was done during the last FY, but probably some legal fees were accrued? Based on the fact that they are not giving a full P&L ( as it's a small company and have that right ) then we may never know?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raymie said:

Hardly any physical work was done during the last FY, but probably some legal fees were accrued? Based on the fact that they are not giving a full P&L ( as it's a small company and have that right ) then we may never know?

WE HUV TAE KNOW!