Morton v The Pars

I thought we would win by a single goal in what was a very physical game, so i'm delighted we were not bullied out of the game. I posted earlier that if we were to even think about a promotion play off place we had to beat Airdrie & Morton - well that's us half way there with a excellent win. Towards the end of the season any team with a run of form will have a chance. COYP

43 minutes ago, buspasspar said:

Fagan Walcott .. what a tower of strength he is for us .. reads the game well and always in the right place 

liked him from the very first time he played .. can we keep him please Mr. Cardiff 

He's fabulous, would love to see him sign permanently. Great to have him, Bene, Fisher and Breen all in about the squad now, allowing Otoo and Hamilton to finally play where they're most effective.

14 hours ago, Superally said:

Good to see that Hammy has made the Cinch SPL team of the week. We are getting a few players featured again so i hope this continues.

May be an image of 11 people, people playing football and text

Delighted with that, he was my MOTM on Saturday, he was absolutely immense in the middle of the park winning every header that came near him. It showed what a thorn in their side he was with them trying to wind him up at every opportunity.

On 26/03/2024 at 19:26, Superally said:

Good to see that Hammy has made the Cinch SPL team of the week. We are getting a few players featured again so i hope this continues.

May be an image of 11 people, people playing football and text

I think this young fella is becoming a player that will remain long in Pars fans memories regardless where his career eventually takes him. His character is one of his biggest strengths. 

Chuffed for him that he's being recognised.

It could only be the Craw, International Caps, domestic trophies. Signed for the three times as a player and then as a Manager. I have thought of others such as Kozma, Iain Ferguson and Colin Miller but I'm not sure they would be Pars Fans. Roy Barry would come close. However I can only think of Stevie Crawford.