The Pars v Queens Park - Finally!

23 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

It was a poor attempt at humour referring to a post on .nut

No need for the name calling to be fair, thought this forum was better than that.

It was a genuine question from someone most definitely not "in the know"

No offence meant bud. 

• Upvote 1

I really should get my emails from the club transferred to another email account as the email the club have for me is an old one.

Got some Patron shares transferred from my Dad a few years back so I should have that email, will have a look to see if there is anything that I can add.

Not really tbh.  Obviously I can't go but I hope that it is better attended than previous meetings because there are questions that need answers.

Any chance of those points for anyone out of the loop in another country? 

Not looking to stir things, just a genuine interest as lots of online comments disappear or get lost amongst the absolute belters within our support.

• Upvote 5

Healthy to have a platform to question the actions of the people running the club.

Masterton and co got away with neglect for over a decade with nobody questioning the hideous over spending and false excuses of how we were covering our debts.

Hope everything is OK.

Edited by Tartan Army Par
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Al k said:

Any chance of those points for anyone out of the loop in another country? 

Not looking to stir things, just a genuine interest as lots of online comments disappear or get lost amongst the absolute belters within our support.

Second this 

• The title was changed to The Pars v Queens Park - Finally!

After the debacle of last Saturday and playing Morton. We now head towards a virtual ‘six-pointer’ game against Queens Park without a Pars win in 8 games. The Spiders in comparison have won three of their last four games and sit below the Pars by a single point. A defeat will drop the Pars to the relegation playoff position - so a result is absolutely vital. As for the management and playing side they have to get back the resilience which they have showed in previous games, the utter ineptitude of last Saturdays performance won’t be tolerated again by the fans. Queens have lost some players in the transfer window, however there have added players with experience. The Pars most fans would argue have had an unsatisfactory transfer window with targets missed and players added who perhaps lack experience and have still to prove themselves at this level. The substantial injury list continues to grow with doubts over Wighton and while some players are 2-3 weeks out there is a chance that Comrie may feature. I would love a win but I’m thinking a draw is perhaps most likely. COYP

You would expect a bit of a backlash from the players after such a shocker of a result. Has to be three points.. 1-0 home win and our most important result this year. Maybe needing to be  a bit Olivia Newton-John.

Edited by scottyboy
  • Upvote 1