Alloa game on sat

Al k

Think i'll fire along to this today. Was gonna be a glory hunter and go to the big one on Tues, but have a wee feeling the weather might win. Hopefully see some beautiful football , played beautifully today. 

Edited by scottyboy
Might just suit us game being off

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I thought mcpake liked using Thursday as a rest day? 

That's the first time, to my knowledge, the players have had a Thursday off. We used to have the school visits on Mondays, but that is normally their preferred day off now.

Good result, especially with Falkirk pummelling Peterhead.

Thought we looked good generally and excellent in patches. KRH was on another level, and pairing him up with McDonald worked well. Hope Comrie's ok for Tuesday, but McDonald would be an adequate replacement if necessary.

Kind of thought KRH should have been subbed off when he got cramp, he didn't look too good after that. Hopefully all ok for the midweek match.

Ten games left, five points clear. COYP!

• Upvote 1

That was a fairly good game. We were right oot the blocks from the off. Could have been 2 up in the 1st 10 minutes. The lad Hosler stuck oot like a sore thumb. Best player on the park. Never looked like conceding,  till the last 5minutes, but it was already game over. We got a decent chance to finish Falkirk off on Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1

Hospitality must have been good to have given Etoo the MOTM 🤷‍♂️😂

I thought it was an easy win in the end. Scored two, could have had a couple more with some great balls into the box, with KRH, McDonald, Chalmers, Breen and Hamilton all having a great game.

On to Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1

Kane was excellent last half hour and the ball he put in for O’Hara was quality. 
Mochrie was good too. Nobody can change direction quite like he can. 

Hamilton and Chalmers were less flashy but so effective today. Both were very good. 
I gave it to Hamilton. Broke up play on countless occasions and had a hand in the first. Not sure how it went in to be honest ?

the most complete performance  from the side for quite some time 

Edited by Raymie

Good shift today with a decent home performance, slightly wasteful at the end and i wondered of Todorov was available he might have been on the end of a couple of those chances. Alloa were physical but didn't really threaten and only pressured us when Comrie was injured and we had to readjust. Hamilton, Chalmers good in the middle and Mochrie looked good. However MoM for me was Ritchie-Hosler always looked threatening when he got the ball. Comrie's injury is worrying but MacDonald contributed well when he came on. Wighton seemed to pick up a shoulder injury but should be OK for midweek.  

KRH has been been excellent the pass few week and was easily MOM for me.

I wasn't his biggest fan and had been fairly critical off him. In his proper and getting game time he's very easily proved me wrong. Great game I felt he could have took his man on a bit more

Hamilton had a great game, my only worry the whole game was we would make a stupid mistake and gift Alloa one chance. Never any doubt. Composed and professional best iv saw us all season. 

Great game to go into Falkirk after not sure how they struggled in two game against Alloa. Of course from goes out the window for these games.