Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

2 hours ago, kelty_par said:

I’d say we are now a winger, centre mid and 2 strikers short then good to go. Ideally a cover RB too but if the budget allows it 

wouldn't disagree with this statement but I'd maybe like the centre mid to be someone new and not McGowan if we can only sign one 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Legend85 said:

wouldn't disagree with this statement but I'd maybe like the centre mid to be someone new and not McGowan if we can only sign one 

That should only be the case if that person is better than McGowan. He's a good player and showed that in the games he played. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Digs said:

That should only be the case if that person is better than McGowan. He's a good player and showed that in the games he played. 

I would agree, there was a element of match and overall fitness when he first came to the club but this noticeably improved the the last 6 games or so. You could see that he added something to the squad. He is the type of player that you hate when he plays for another team but love when he is playing for yours. McPake knows him well and what he can offer - i'll trust his judgement.