Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

1 hour ago, Superally said:

I thought we might have seen Fisher over the line given all the hype and his appearance at the trophy presentation. It looked as if it was more of a certainty that KRH. Still time left and no need to panic yet

GIF de Dads Army | Tenor

Sure I saw somewhere Dundee offered him a contract, which meant a fee would now be needed?

Something that's still being worked at? He's certainly not signed it, if its been offered at all. 

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

Otoo has signed permanently on a 3 year deal.

I’ve seen this posted a couple of places. Only thing I can find is a Daily Record article saying we’re talking to him. 

Has it been confirmed as there is nothing on their Twitter or Facebook pages?

18 minutes ago, Digs said:

I’ve seen this posted a couple of places. Only thing I can find is a Daily Record article saying we’re talking to him. 

Has it been confirmed as there is nothing on their Twitter or Facebook pages?

Just going by what my mate messaged me and hes usually spot on. One of Otoo's family members told us at Alloa away that the club had started talks to bring him here permanently. Looks like it has been in the works for a while.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Sounds a done deal

IMG_1721.png

Cheers, I couldn;t find that. The Daily Record team/transfer tweets are a pain in the arse as it links to what you think is the story but you've got to wade through tons of what is mostly tenuous Celtic and Rangers crap before you can find the story you want to read. 

• Upvote 2

Be happy with that signing, young covers a few positions too.

Meanwhile Falkirk splashing the cash like a club that's been gifted over 3/4 million for nowt (Only for pitch and structure 🤔).

Calvin Miller, Brad Spencer and Tom Lang all announced just now plus the keeper yesterday.

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

It's absolute disgusting that Government money is still being handed to football clubs. Makes my blood boil 

Especially 20 year loans to a club, posting near half mil loses every year of the past three years.

Edited by Al k
Missed a bit
  • Upvote 1