Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

Bit quiet so far, hopefully an announcement this week. We'd already made two signing by this point last year and people were moaning then about the lack of activity.

Gaffer still on holiday this week? I know he and Mackay had staggered their holidays.

1 hour ago, Al k said:

Bit quiet so far, hopefully an announcement this week. We'd already made two signing by this point last year and people were moaning then about the lack of activity.

Gaffer still on holiday this week? I know he and Mackay had staggered their holidays.

Players are back training this week I'm sure

First friendly next week but plenty time until league begins 

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

Players are back training this week I'm sure

First friendly next week but plenty time until league begins 

I'm not worried, we are short but he's done well overall with players. Happy for him to hold off if that continues. 

18 hours ago, Al k said:

I suppose KRH counts as a new signing, technically - bit like Wighton when he joined after being on loan.

Hoping to see a striker or two added and a bit of defensive cover too. But I'm confident we'll have our targets in mind and there'll be plenty happening behind the scenes.

8 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

Probably more than half the teams in the country haven't made any at all whilst we've kept all of our top lads from last season, which is something if you include KRH.

This. Plenty of time. The manager is still on holiday.