Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

I think that's a decent signing IMO, It seems Rovers are looking to do their business early. I also see that the Orcs have released Kai Kennedy. He was a player who initially showed a huge amount of promise but the actuality of it was that he flattered to deceive and never attained . It will be interesting to see where he ends up and at what level. Like Calum Smith he may have to drop to a lower level to develop further.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

I may live to regret this but I'm not ***ed with Smith going to Raith. I'd be looking for us to aim a bit higher.

Aye I'm not fussed, it's also not an area of there team which needed any more bodies. Think time will prove it to not be a great signing. 

I think Hamilton will be good though. 

37 minutes ago, Grant said:

Aye I'm not fussed, it's also not an area of there team which needed any more bodies. Think time will prove it to not be a great signing. 

I think Hamilton will be good though. 

I’m not in the least bit bothered about smith going to rovers,  he’s a meh squad signing at this level.  Their signings of Hamilton and millin are bigger threats.   If anything I’m slightly relived that they haven’t backed those up with even more high spending.

Edited by parsforlife