Airdrie

Inverness

Queens Park

Ayr

Morton

Rovers 

Arbroath

And either Thistle or Ross County 

That is going to be a tough league no matter which way you slice it. Definitely not going to be many, if any, whipping boys there, and every game a tough one. Think we'll see another of those crazy seasons where there are 3-4 points between second bottom and second top. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Digs said:

That is going to be a tough league no matter which way you slice it. Definitely not going to be many, if any, whipping boys there, and every game a tough one. Think we'll see another of those crazy seasons where there are 3-4 points between second bottom and second top. 

With us 10 points clear of second top.....

• Upvote 3

Partick Thistle v Ross County in the first leg of the Premiership play offs tonight. Its on SKY sports and BBC online. Should be a interesting game and potentially difficult to call. Not sure who I would like to win overall but I do think Staggies McGregor will likely pump more cash in to his project and they will also probably benefit from a cushion payment for dropping out of the Premiership.  

2 minutes ago, Superally said:

Partick Thistle v Ross County in the first leg of the Premiership play offs tonight. Its on SKY sports and BBC online. Should be a interesting game and potentially difficult to call. Not sure who I would like to win overall but I do think Staggies McGregor will likely pump more cash in to his project and they will also probably benefit from a cushion payment for dropping out of the Premiership.  

On the other hand, it'd be nice to see noted racist, sexist, homophobe Malky Mackay getting relegated.