The Pars v ICT

I can see it being a similar game to last week. We won't take too many risks and secure the point we need in a game to forget.

I hope II'm completely wrong and we win a topsy-turvy match4-3 with the lead changing hands 4 times; 0-1, 2-1, 2-3, 4-3. 🙂

8 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I hope II'm completely wrong and we win a topsy-turvy match4-3 with the lead changing hands 4 times; 0-1, 2-1, 2-3, 4-3. 🙂

Give me a boring 1-0 over that every day.  We're not in the business of making games exciting for neutrals,  a well composed professional performance is so much more desirable.

We''l probably play that 3 at the back as our cautious manager will play for a point. The width coming from Edwards and KRH from deep.

Much better playing 4-2-3-1 with width coming from KRH and Jakubiak much higher up the pitch. Results have been better when we have played the back four, so it's a head scratcher why McPake keeps going back to that dull back three. We don't score as many goals and it's boring to watch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tartan Army Par said:

We''l probably play that 3 at the back as our cautious manager will play for a point. The width coming from Edwards and KRH from deep.

Much better playing 4-2-3-1 with width coming from KRH and Jakubiak much higher up the pitch. Results have been better when we have played the back four, so it's a head scratcher why McPake keeps going back to that dull back three. We don't score as many goals and it's boring to watch.

Next season we need to have a go. This over cautious football is absolutely garbage and doesn’t even help us as we don’t win much when playing this way

Game day - for hopefully the last Saturday this season! I hope we have a real go at making this a fun game to watch. We’ve had to watch some really poor fare at East End this season with perhaps 3 good performances standing out in my mind.

Perhaps an opportunity to give some of our cup winning reserve players a chance to shine?

Well, we only needed one point and that’s what we got. Looks like it was another rubbish game. What a crap season. Good riddance and let’s hope the summer break gives the Club a chance to regroup and develop a strategy that works AND is entertaining.